You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

Please point out the errors in my article, which have given only low credit?

As you all know am a new member to Chennai Spider, i spend more than three hour to write that article about "How to use self-biography in Job Interview". But i get only low credit and point for that. I fulfill all the conditions for a good article. But its really deplorable to know my points for that article is too low.

I seriously took all your advise to write a good article. I'm really sad. Please say the errors in my article.

My article link is: How to use self-biography in Job Interview

Thanks,
    Krishna
    Hello,

Now your points for that post is increased. The reason for your low points was because of the keywords. There were no proper keyword in the resource. Use some good keywords in your post. This will make people easily reach your article. Next thing is that it will be better if you read the guidelines for posting in CSR. In general the posts that are related to Chennai will be valued high when compared to the other resources. Also in your article the one that you have made bold are not keywords. Please bold only the keywords. Use Bold tag only for the keywords. Keywords are nothing but what people search in Google.

Use proper spacing between paragraphs and heading in your posts

It will also be good if you read all the guidelines and post accordingly. If you need any further assistance you can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hello Webmaster,

Thanks for your valuable comments. I will consider all the suggesions and change all the errors in my next aricle.

thanks,
    krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.