You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi Friends

Hi I am Satheesh Kumar.I'm new to this website. I am proud to be here with you all and I hope I will do my best at Chennaispider.
    Hi satheesh kumar,

Warm welcome to CSR.

Here you get lot of information and also it is the best place to share your views. Our Webmasters and editors will be guiding you. Feel free to share your Views. i expect you will rock here with your wonderful resources.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things

Hi Satheesh,

Welcome to Chennai Spider. Please go through the CSR Guidelines found at the top left corner of the home page.

Rest as assured by Mr. Ravi Kumar, every one is happy to help you here. Keep posting.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

hi buddy,

Thanks for your warm welcome.Hope to get all your support always

Satheesh kumar

Hello Satheesh Kumar,

A very warm welcome to Chennaispider. You can share your knowledge and information here in CSR. And also here you will get a friendly atmosphere to share your thought and earn. As a Webmaster I will also provide my maximum support to you in all the aspects. I want you to be one of the active member of CSR. For your reference please read all the guidelines for posting in CSR.

Guidelines For Chennaispider

And moreover you can also get idea on what to post in Chennaispider by seeing this post. This contains list of topics that you can post in CSR. this will help you a lot.

List of Topics for Chennaispider

For all the new members this link will be giving answer to all the questions. Please have a look and get it started.

Frequently Asked questions in CSR

Happy Journey in CSR!!! All the best!!!

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.