You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Dear Webmaster, your kind attention please.

Dear Webmaster, your kind attention please.

As part of improvement of C.S.R., I would like to suggest the following feature in C.S.R. Please go through my suggestion and subject to feasibility and possibility, please implement it or otherwise.

My suggestion is about introduction of a new feature in C.S.R. viz., "Know your Chennai - [Name of the locality]". For example, Know your Chennai - Chennai Egmore.

Through this feature, members are expected to write about complete details on a particular part or locality of Chennai City. For example, from location of that place in Chennai City to the facilities like shopping, hotels etc. in that locality and if possible, about the history of that particular place in Chennai etc.

In my opinion, I think, it is possible to introduce this feature in C.S.R.

I am expecting a positive reply from you.

Regards -
    It's a welcoming idea,and instead of 'Know your Chennai, it could be Know your Neighbourhood' and people actually living in the area can add to the news, this will help all the others in the neighbourhood.

May be related to the shops, malls, theatres, schools, hospitals and community halls etc apart from the bus numbers plying covering the area.
    Some essential services, Service homes or orphanages, and ration shops. The residents can also be provided with the telephone numbers of all essential services and other important numbers as ready reckeners.
    Regarding the clssifieds that locality people can advertise at that time so that all are benefitted.

A separate section for letters from the readers of that locality.

These features can enhance the CSR

Hi Satish ,

It is very glad to hear from you suggestions for the improvement for CSR and to bring it to the top position. In my point of view, your suggested feature for the improvement of CSR is already done by all our Webmasters of CSR when they started this site. As you know that all the spider sites has this feature in right or left column which clearly says all the areas of that particular spidersite.

I think you are about to tell a different feature. Kindly express it in a clear way so that new comers like me will get a clear idea about that.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things

Delete Attachment

Hi Ravikumar,

Well, thank you for your response. But before posting this thread, I went across the said feature in the right bar of home page of C.S.R. I want a feature which is written like resources which may contain major informations like mathangi narrated in the above said reply.

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.