You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: How friendly are Chennai-ites to outsiders?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How friendly are Chennai-ites to outsiders?'.
    The survey is true, the attitude of Chennai-ites is like the dew drops on a Lotus leaf, not very much inclined in being friendly. It's like 'I am there for you in case of emergencies', you can think of me when you are in need of help. Only in train journey you will have this 'touch me not' friendship, which fits the Chennai-ites to the 'T. They can't be totally considered as 'not friendly', neither they are too loving and caring.
    The reason for their this attitude is mainly because of taking part in the rat race, not to miss their bus, and too much preoccupied with their own problem hardly gives the any time to think of others.It might be true with regard to their own relatives, and friends.
    On the contrary you can't totally call them unfriendly, because they rise to the occasion when the situation demands and they are there to stretch their hands irrespective of their prior commitment. They make one feel comfortable and if needed lend their shoulder to cry on.
    Jai Ho Chennai-ites!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.