You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

List of Titles for Resources in Chennaispider

Chennai spider is improving to a greater extent and I can see that the members are in confusion on what to be posted in the resource section. Some members asked me to give suggestion on the topics on which the post to be made. It will be great if the members make use of these titles and make their resource on these topics. This is one of the important posts in Chennai spider which will help the members in great way. Chennai spider members will have a great confusion on what to be posted in the resource section. I have taken some of my time thinking in this aspect and created this post. This post contains the list of the necessary titles that can be used for making the post. This post will be more helpful for the members to post and pour their knowledge about Chennai.

Hot topics for Chennaispider
    Hi Bala,

Wow! Such a great list. From now onwards no more confusion and no more search for what to write, as you have listed almost everything and you have covered topics on everything.

Thanks for the pain you have taken to list out and thanks for coming up with this great post.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Webmaster,

A grand salute to you. I mean creating a list of 200+ titles for possible resource section, really appreciable! I thank you on behalf of all the Chennai Spider members for such a grand list.

This will not only help us to write more resources but also will enhance the traffic to the site. Though, I found a few from the list is already there in the resource but nonetheless, this list is worth a million. Thanks once again for your effort in creating this list.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Hi Webmaster,

It is great to note that you are taking all the steps to bring our CSR to top place. Posting the titles for the resources is also one of the step. Great going!!! Definitely our members will be happy to see the resource titles.

regards
    vasumathi

Good job Bala !

Keep it up your good work !

Regards
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coodinator And Webmaster

Hi, Webmaster

I salute your patience and the pain that you might have taken to list down 233 items or topics on which one can write about Chennai.

This is really a fantastic job and will motivate the members to contribute more to CSR.

Very thoughtful and good job done.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Thanks for your suggestions on topics to be written.

I have written on Sankara Netralaya in the Resource section. Hope, this information will be helpful to CSR.

The reason for choosing this topic, is my niece lost her vision gradually and totally at the age of 11 shew as taken to the hospital several times for treatment.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Dear Balasubramanian,

Well, Hats off to you for the tremendous work you have done in collecting the data as Webmaster of C.S.R. I will also try by level best to post some resources on select topics. Meanwhile, it may be noted that I have already posted resources in C.S.R. on the aforesaid subjects and they are available in the approved list also.

I have a suggestion to you here - why can't you make a page link for these topics and then update those on a timely basis? I think it is possible to you. Keep it up! My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

A commendable tedious task, congrats for the effort!. People like me who do not live nor do they know more about Chennai, there is less scope for them. Could there be any other way they can contribute to Chennai spider?

Hai webmaster,
    I dont have any words to appriciate.any have it will be very useful to me .you did a good job.your motivation is to contribute more people in to CSR.I wish most of the people will really contribute in the resource because of your presentation .In my thought definitely most of the people will contribute in this resource.What you give is excellent idea!fentastic.
    I wish you can do more job

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.