You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for December 2010

By the announcement Become partner of Chennaispider in the month of December we first time crossed 100$. This month total revenue earned by the site was 127.74$ and share holders for this month are

Balasubramanian S 10% = 575.00 Rs
    Ravikumar C 9% = 517.00 Rs
    vasumathi 8% = 460.00 Rs
    Sowmya 7% = 402.00 Rs
    Kumaraditya Sarkar 6% = 345.00 Rs
    Siyaram 5% = 287.00 Rs
    Nirlipta 4% = 230.00 Rs

From new year we are continuing partnership program here but with different scheme, now more you contribute, more share you will get. See New partnership scheme from new year at Chennaispider
    Hello Sandy Sir,

In this New Year 2011 my first earning announcement is mentioned by You sir. I am so happy to be in second position. I thank Mr. Balasubramanian for his guidance in CSR continuously. Even in the New partnership scheme also I will try to get a good place and give maximum traffic to CSR.

I congratulate all the winners. All the best for the next month.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things

Hi Members,

I am very much happy to see the new members are contributing a lot to bring good traffic to our CSR. Continue your contribution to make our CSR good traffic and become no.1 site.

Congrats to all the members who are sharing the revenue.

Regards
    vasumathi

Hi All,

First of all, I would like to congrats to all the members who become the partner of Chennai Spider. Also big thanks to senior members and Webmaster for their guidance and support.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Congratulations to all the members who got the Partnership share of revenue in C.S.R. for December 2010. Since a new arrangement for Revenue sharing is in place from January 2011, probably these members will be working hard at it to find their name in the probable list from January 2011.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.