You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New partnership scheme from new year at Chennaispider

Happy New Year to all members of Chennaispider

Following the partial success of the present revenue sharing scheme, and as par the previous announcement about new revenue sharing programmes from January 2011, we take pleasure in coming up with the following model. This model will be implemented from 1st January, 2011.

1. All members meeting the minimum eligibility criterion of 100 effective points will be considered for the share. Please note that a minimum of 50% points in the Resources Section is mandatory. If a member have 400 points in total but 100 points in resource then his points will be considered as 200 only.

2. 50% of the total revenue profit of the website will be shared among the members. A particular member will get the sum equivalent to A / B * C (A divided by B into C) where A is half of site's monthly revenue, B is total effective points scored by all members and C is total effective points scored by the member concerned. For example, if a site's revenue is $100 or approximately Rs. 4400/-, then Rs. 2200/- will be distributed among the members. If total effective point of all members is is 4400 and your effective point is 500 then you will get 2200/4400 * 500, that is Rs 250.

3. Minimum total eligible points will be 3000, means if total points of all eligible partners are 2800 still it will be considered as 5000 and if you have 500 points then your share will be 500/3000 * 50% revenue, not 500/2800*50%

4. This programme will be for three months, that is up to March 2011. After that, we may or may not continue with the same.

5. Taking resort to unfair means such as copying will discontinue a particular member for the entire period.

Update on 01-04-2011
    We are continuing this partnership sharing program for three more months and members can make full use of it.

Post your feedback.
    Hello Dr. Sanjeev sir,

First of all, a very happy and prosperous New Year 2011greeting to you and your family. Spider network thinks differently. For that this new partnership scheme is an example. Initially to understand this new Scheme, It looks difficult, but a depth reading gives us a clear idea.

We welcome this new partnership scheme in Chennai Spiders and provide a solid support to CSR. We will wait and see who will be the First winner on this Wonderful New Year.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things

Hi Sanjeeb Sir,

This scheme looks more attractive than the previous one. The way, you put the restriction of points by adding 50% of the points should come from Resource section is a welcome move. This will definitely enhance more resources and resulting into more traffic.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Hello Dr.Sanjeev,

Well, It is indeed a great move to share the revenue profit with well contributing members. I hope this arrangement provides all the members to have the half of the cake on the profits booked by this site.

My advance wishes to all the members to utilize this opportunity.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Can I post articles from my own blog? Some of the topics are really good and fit for discussion.

Hi Mathangi,

For any kind of queries and concerns of this nature, put them in a new thread. This thread is meant for something else!

Now coming to your query, as far as I know you can not post anything which is already available some where else, even it is written by you only! What you can do is, re-write the same thing and post in forum or resource as per the nature of the topic.

Hope your query is solved.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Here I Attached the IPL4 Shedule Complete Shedule for All Matches.

IPL_2011_Schedule.pdf

Delete Attachment

Hello Sandy Sir,

It is a very good announcement that our CSR is continuing the sharing program for the next three months. Hope the new comers in CSR will definitely take a profit of this announcement.

regards
    vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.