You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Functions and Festivals

Discuss: What is the best way to welcome 2011?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What is the best way to welcome 2011?'.
    Hi Kamal,

Going by the above options, I would prefer to spend my time with family and loved ones in the New Year. Your family and loved ones are the one who understands you through your ups and downs of life. They know the real you. Friends may be real or fake but your family is your real strength. So let's welcome this New Year with an oath that we will give enough time and love to our family members and love ones.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

HI,
    I too want to add upon with Kamal as Family is the best circle to share all the things you have physically and mentally and that with mother is a great thing. She is the right person who can always understand you and it is say about your love to your mom before proposing it to the lover. So lets spend a much time with our loved ones and family circle to have happiness always around us inviting joy to our home.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.