You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Kamal - final yea from chennai post graduate

HI FRIENDS,
    THIS IS KAMAL FROM CHENNAI. I'M 24 AND DOING MY FINAL YEAR POST GRADUATION IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND EXTREMELY HAPPY TO JOIN THE CHENNAI SPIDER FAMILY.NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER IN THIS SITE.
    KEEP ROCKIN...... HAVE A NICE DAY

REGARDS
    KAMAL
    Hi Kamal,

A warm welcome to the Chennai Spider. As you are a Management student, the expectations are very much high from you. Hope the site will get benefited from your contribution.

Just one thing I would like to clarify. The thread posted you is all in capital letters. This is not the correct way of posting. Capital letters in English has a different meaning; it almost means shouting at someone. So please be careful on that part.

Happy Posting,
    Nirlipta

Thanks Mr Nirlipta.I'll take your advice.

Regards
    Kamal

HI Kamal,

Welcome to Chennai Spider. Try to contribute as much as you can and before that read the guidelines and use good keywords which will bring good traffic to our site. If you have any doubts, post it definitely some member or the editor will clear your doubts.

regards

vasumathi

Thanks a ton mam. Have a nice day.

Regards
    kamal

Hello Kamal,

It is nice to see you in Chennaispider. A very warm welcome to You in Chennaispider. I think this website will provide you all the possible ways to improve your knowledge and share your knowledge and also to earn from your posts. If you have any doubts and suggestions you can very well contact me. Post more resources to get a good revenue share from this website. All the Best.

Happy Journey in CSR.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Thanks bro.

Regards
    Kamal

How do you make money in this site?

Hi,

You can post resources and earn Cash Credits for your posts. Please read the posting guidelines for the resource section before making your post.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Thanks bro

Regards
    Kamal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.