You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Bye Bye 2010

Hi All,

The year 2010 is about to end. The year gave us a number of happy and sad moments. Now, we all are busy with the plans to welcome the New Year. But can we stop and look for a moment what the previous year gave us? What we learnt from the year 2010?

Regards,
    Nirlipta
    HI,
    Yes this year 2010 has ran out like a flash light and it has been an year of both joys and sorrows for me and my love. But I think that all is for my betterment and I feel happy about it.This year was a goood year for me. And I still think what has happened in the past of this year and also inviting the forcoming New year 2011. Lets have this 2011 as good as 2010 and with also more betterments in my point of view. Road to 2011 starts from now.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful
    Advance Happy New Year 2011

Hi Siyaram,

I am glad to know that the last year was a good one for you. If I started counting the plus and minus of the year, than my total figure is way bellow zero! I mean, for me this is not one of the best year of my life. This year, I came across few personal losses that can't be healed any way. But at the same time this year taught me to be stronger and more determined one.

I really hope the coming year will be full of great hopes and prosperities. I wish you and all the Chennai Spider members a very Happy New Year.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Nirplita,
    We shouldnot worry of sorrows but feel happy of giving such an experience . the more harder situations we face the more stronger we become. Always we should learn to sow and reap only happiness than to grow sorrows. Be positive always and dont worry about anything else , have a life of your own in which you are the all. Profit or loss is only for business and not for life . In life all are profit.Do whatever you think as right and be bold in it.Happu Prosperous new Year 2011.
    Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love Makes lyf Beautiful.
    Puthandu Dhina Nal Vazhthukkal.

Last year happened to be very happy for me. I enjoyed my life very much with friends. I hope that will follow this year also. Happy new year 2011. Best wishes for all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.