You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Open invitiation for suggestions and solutions

Dear members,

First of all I would share my happiness on seeing the precious performance given by our beloved members. I am here to invite you to give suggestions to make our performance and interest energised. I am also willing to seek your help in implementing the great suggestions made by you.
    Thanks Mr.Shankar Ganesh for this open invitation and this will encourage the members to voice their opinions and suggestions to improve Chennaispider a lot.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi,

As everyone know that Spider network gives more important to its members values and suggestions. For that this is one of the example and Thanks for your invitation.

Here in CSR we can include a competitive exam page specially for CSAT – 2011 in which many can learn. Because UPSC has modified the Scheme of Civil services Exam. Everyone is Fresh for this new syllabus. CSR can help aspirants to Achieve. This even increase CSR traffic also.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things

Hi Webmaster,

Though I am new to this site, I would like to offer few suggestions for the improvement of this site. The feasibility of accepting these suggestions is something that I have not cross checked yet. So, there could be few suggestions that may not be possible at all to implement. Still, please find the list of my suggestions:

1. Can we have a system which can remind us the birthday of each member in the site? This is just to enhance the inter-relation ship of members.

2. Like ISC and other spider sites, can we have a tagline of our own. The tagline should be something, which can be instant hit on Google search engine!

3. In ISC to motivate people more, I started a section where one member from the forum section will be selected by me on a weekly basis and will get an appreciation gift from me. Can we start something on the same line? I mean, each week a member can be awarded with few points from the Webmaster for having a better hold on the forum section.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Hi Webmaster,

I was expecting some response for this thread from you and our other senior members!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Nirlipta,

I would like to comment on your suggestions.
    1. Yes, It is a good idea that having an system to remind the birthday of the members.
    2. The second point tagline that is also a good idea.
    3. The Third idea is superb. That appreciation is much needed to everyone. If somebody appreciates our work that gives double strength and will focus on the work we do.

I would like to see the changes suggested by you in our CSR.

regards
    vasumathi

Dear Shankar Ganesh,

Well, first of all welcome back to CSR as Webmaster. I wish to point out the following suggestions for the improvement of C.S.R.:-

1. Editing here is fast enough but we can make it faster! In some cases, the editing speed in CSR is less than those of other spider sites. Please do the needful in this regard.

2. I see now-a-days CSR is more drifting towards Cinema or film related contents whereas I agree Cinema or film is part of our life but our website C.S.R. is viewed by global audience including those who migrated from Chennai. Therefore, contents on Cinema / film shall be discouraged slowly and other faces of Chennai should also be highlighted like tourist spots in Chennai, historic places in Chennai, New malls / New contents on whats happening in Chennai etc.

3. Also members may be advised to use more keywords while writing resources or even forum threads so that the traffic of C.S.R. picks up to the greater extent.

If I have further more ideas, I shall post the same as response to this thread.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi Vasumathi,

Thanks for responding my suggestions and appreciating them.

Hi Satish,

Your suggestions are pretty good to be considered in CSR. I am looking forward to see more contribution from your side.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hello Satish Ji,

Wish you a happy pongal. As a site coordinator, I can assure you that editing here is fast enough. I think members will also agree with me. Secondly, Chennai based posts are regularly posted here. If you browse the site thoroughly you may see several posts related to many things about Chennai including movies. We also try to optimize posts.

For your information, Balasubramanian S is the webmaster of ChennaiSpider and not Shankar Ganesh. However, few more people like Sandy sir, Tony sir, me, Mahesh, and Shankar also have webmaster rights here to facilitate editing works.

Satish Ji, we appreciate your concern about the improvement of the site and as a senior members I am looking forward for your contribution on the field and topics which you feel is lacking here. I am sure within few days we are going to see those loop holes filled by you.
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello Kumaraditya,

Well, please see the title, it says "Open invitation for suggestions", so I aired my opinion about C.S.R. freely in this forum. Think nothing wrong with that.

My only interest is that being a person living in Chennai, I want to see C.S.R. more active. Hope I too have left some ideas in my above response.

As desired by you, if my busy schedule permits me, I shall try to fill the gaps in C.S.R. possible, otherwise those gaps are left for you to fill in.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hello Satish Ji,

I agree, you are always free to air your views and that is what we want from you. Not only that, we want you regularly in ChennaiSpider. We are so pleased to hear about the assistance you would offer for bridging the gaps. Of course we will be there with you. No great work can be done alone and we are looking forward to a collective and constructive teamwork.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Dear friends
    I am seeing this thread active which means members are loving and owning this site. Really some good suggestions always open the scope of improvement.

Now let me add one thing to all members who really own this site and feel homely here. If you see scope of improvement in your neighbours house, you simply go and suggest them as a good neighbour, but when you see some scope of improvement in your own home, you discuss with all your family members and take all the initiative, devote some time from your fixed busy schedule to implement those things which can improve your home in all aspects.

Thanks and regards

Webmaster
    Dr Sanjeev (Sandy)

Dear Dr.Sanjeev,

Thanks for your comments. Please see my suggestion for C.S.R. I hope you will consider it.

My best wishes. Regards -

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.