You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Chennai tour packages

Hi forum,
    I am really happy to see a new topic being introduced in chennaispider under the name chennai tour packages.But when I tried to post in it for the first time I was restricted ,Hence kindly help me by removing the restriction.And I want to say that I am clearing my pending resources one by one but suddenly from yesterday I was not made to post any new resource .So inform me why I was made unable to post new resources.Waiting for responses...

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love Makes Lyf Beautiful.
    Hi Siyaram,

I am not sure why your concern has not been answered yet but I too face the same problem from "Celebrities" and "Chennai Attractions" tabs. It shows restricted access.

Recently, I submitted two resources about the visiting places in Chennai, but I have to put them as resources where as I wanted those articles to be posted under "Chennai Attractions" tab. Do I need to obtain any special permission to post article under those tabs? If yes, I request our Webmasters to permit me to post article under those tabs.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Hi,
    Yes the webmaster says that special permission is needed and for that we have to enrich our resources and article posts and we should post more and better resources. Have Nice Day

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love Makes Lyf Beautiful
    Advance Happy New Year 2011

Hi Siyaram,

Thanks for the update on this. I will take care of the quality of my article to obtain the special permission from Webmaster.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.