You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi Chennai - Born for greater Things

I am Ravikumar C. I am a new member in CSR and a member in Tamilspider also. I believe that i could get complete co-operation from all CSR members. Believe in Born for greater Things.

Ravikumar C

Earn your Pocket money now
    Hi Ravikumar,

Welcome to the site. I am also here but already received great welcome from all the members here. I am sure just like me you will too love the site.

Keep Posting,
    Nirlipta

Hi Ravikumar,

Warm Welcome to chennaispider. As you know our chennai spider is growing fastly and would like to see your post which would help to grow us faster.

regards

vasumathi

Hello Ravikumar,

It is good to see you in Chennaispider. There are lots of options available for you here in Chennaispider to prove yourself. I am looking forward for your wonderful posts here in Chennaispider. I assure you that I will definitely help you in all aspects in Chennaispider for your progress. I have seen your spirit and speed already in TSR so it is definitely sure that you will be a very fast achiever in Chennaispider. All the best.

Happy Journey in Chennaispider...!!!

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.