You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am new here!

Hi All,

I am Nirlipta, very much new to Chennai Spider. Looking for your support and guidance in my future journey into this site.

Thanks in Advance,
    Nirlipta Pathy
    Hello Nirlipta Ji!

A warm welcome to ChennaiSpider. You are a reputed contributor of IndiaStudyChannel.com as well as MumbaiSpider.com and we hope you will continue your contributions with the same spirit here in ChennaiSpider as well. All the best for your journey with the spider sites.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello,

It is good to see you in Chennaispider. A very warm welcome to Chennaispider(CSR). CSR provides you lots of opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge and earn Cash Credits and points for the same. You can participate in The partnership sharing program of CSR to become a partner of CSR and earn good Cash credits for the same. To know more about the partnership share program you can have a look at this Forum post.

Become a Partner of Chennaispider

I want you to be one of the active member of CSR. If you have any doubts regarding Chennaispider you can very well contact me.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hello Nirlipta,

Welcome to chennaispider. As I understand from Kumarditya sarkar's welcome note you are a very active member of both ISC and Mumbai Spider very happy to welcoming you to the fastest growing spider site Chennai Spider. Would like to see your posts and give your full support to grow Chennaispider.

Thanks & Regards

vasumathi

Hi All,

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! I will try my best for meeting you people's expectations. At the same time I also need all of your guidance and support for moving ahead in this site.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Hi,

It is good to see the new members like you coming with keen interest to contribute in CSR. I would reccommend you to go through the "new members FAQ" and also to be active with the Forum section of CSR.

R. Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.