You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Verify my profile photo.

Hi forum,
    I have uploaded my real profile photo longback. But it hasbeen not yet verified by the forum, as i saw my adsense qualification.Hence kindly verify it as i have to be google adsense member through CSR.
    Hello siyaram,

Your photo is approved now. And my advice for you regarding Adsense is, please do not apply for adsense account now. Wait for some more months and make some good posts in CSR to make your adsense approval easier. If you need any details or assistance regarding adsense you can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Bala,
    I am not going to join google adsense now.It may be around the month of april and i confirm that I will make good resource posting..I want to know about how to become a webmaster ...Help me....

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Hello Siyaram
    Before applying for Google adsense account, please take care of few things.
    1. ait till you are 6 month old member.
    2. Make you profile page as good as possible with more and more information about you in proper English. Using chat language of starting a sentence in lower case etc are considered as a member who is not at all serious and google too take them casually.
    3. Post good resources in proper English with good title and sub title. I am sure Webmaster Bala will guide you for this.

Webmaster
    Dr Sanjeev (Sandy)

Hello Siyaram,

A Webmaster is the ultimate manager of a website and becoming a webmaster is not a trivial joke. So, you must prove yourself! When Bala or me will be asking questions like you are doing now, and you will be answering them confidently, you will know your time for Webmastership has arrived!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

hi,
    Thanks Kumar.Now I understand how to become a webmaster.And I amconfident to answer the questions with better replies.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.