You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello world its me randjith

I'm happy to be a part of this marvellous web information sharing center of Chennai spider.

i'm now gonna start my first post
    hi Randjith,

welcome to Chennaispider. I am very glad to welcome to you CSR. Read the basic guidelines to post and pos quality content articles.

regards

vasumathi

Hi ranjidth,
    Welcome to CSR forum,I am elated to invite you to CSR.Have good posting of resources and get actively participated in become a partner program.Read the guidelines for posting and points allocations to choose you specific type of posting. All The Best...

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love Makes Lyf Beautiful

Hello Randjit,

A very warm welcome to Chennaispider. Chennaispider is one of the leading website for Chennai people which contains lots of information regarding the Chennai people and Chennai Places. You can also share the information and knowledge that you have with the people and earn cash credits for the same. There are also some special contests and offers going on in Chennai spider. You can post resources in this particular category.

Post Resources in Chennaispider

Chennaispider shares the revenue of the website with the top 10 members of every month. Please read the following Forum post to see the details.

Become a partner of Chennaispider

If you are going to post resources you can have a look at the guidelines and make the posts accordingly.

Guidelines for posting Resources

There are also general guidelines for all the sections in the Chennaispider and for that detail you can have a look at the following link.

General Guidelines for Chennaispider

As the first thing get 50 points for posting your real photo in the profile. This will gain you 50 points immediately.

All the best for your journey in Chennaispider. I want you to be an active member in Chennaispider. If you have any doubts and suggestions you can very well contact me for the same.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.