You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for November 2010

By the announcement Become partner of Chennaispider in the month of November only 2 members qualified for partnership share, they are

1. Balasubramanian - 10% = 196.00 Rs and
    2. Vasumathi - 9% = 177.00 Rs

Total revenue 43.86$, revenue is less because we havent got full month revenue due to unavoidable circumstances. But in December there will be no such hurdles.

Congratulations, this is the last month of partnership share, after December we will be launching some new programs for which all active members contribution will count, so just get ready for the slog over show.
    Hi sandy,
    I am unhappy to see that only two have qualified and I regret that I can't post as I had my school exams.But I want to know whether partnership share for the month of december will be for more htan two members or not.I am waiting for your earliest reply.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hi sandy,
    You have mentioned about launching some new programs.I am awaiting kennly to know about and for its launch.I want to participate in those new programs.kindly say me about what are they.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf beautiful.

Hello Siyaram,

If you post well and be an active member and in the top 10 position in CSR then you will also be eligible for the Partnership share of Chennaispider. Please make some quality resources so that it will also increase the value of your profile and it will be more helpful for you to apply for adsense.

Regarding the new programs, actually this partnership programs are till the december month of 2010. After that we are planning for new and interesting programs. Please stay in touch and be an active member to know what are those programs. Still we are in discussion about the new programs.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.