You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

Attention editors: Resolve the restricted access

Today i joined CSR and was surprised to see the below link with caption "Restricted access" to post a video.
    http://www.chennaispider.com/general/RestrictedAccess.aspx
    Hi sudhakar,

First of all I welcome you to the CSR. Regarding your complaint, please post some resource and earn some points. Keep participating in the forum discussion and earn points. You cannot post video and pictures as soon as you get in here. I suggest you to upload your original picture in your profile and get 50 points. Then you will be promoted to Silver level member and I think you will be permitted to post your video then. Please post videos and pictures only related to chennai. If you have come across India study channel, you might have known what to post and all the point calculations. But still if you are not aware, kindly go through the FAQ given in our site. This will help you probably. If you have any doubt you can very well contact the members here. We are eager to help you. Keep posting valuable post and help CSR to develop soon.

All the best.
    With regards,
    Nelson.V

Hello sudhakar,

A very warm welcome to CSR. Nelson is right. And I have checked your profile and I can find that you have all the permissions. It is good to see you here in CSR. I have seen your contributions in ISC. I want you to be one of the active members in CSR. If you have any doubts and suggestions you can very well contact me. I can help you out in all aspects.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

This is to bring to your kind notice that, Restricted access is appearing on my profile also today. I wanted to post something on Chennai tour packages section. Unfortunately, could not do so, as
    my access was restricted.

I also find there are no posts seen under this section so far. or perhaps the access of viewing is also restricted.

Kindly explain the procedure to get into the section "Chennai Tour Packages"

Regards
    Sushila.

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.