Is there any scientific calculation or planning? No. How many vehicles are to be produced ? How many would be exported ? How many would be sold in Tamil nadu ? Is there any prior infrastructure arrangement? How many Roads to be made four lanes? New and extension roads are paved? HOW MANY SIGNAL POINTS ARE TO BE INCREASED? HOW MANY POLICEMEN ARE TO BE APPOINTED FOR regulating traffic ? If these are not possible the production of vehicles are to be limited . After all the vehicles are for people ; but here it seems that the people are for vehicles.
Without these planning thousands of vehicles are allowed to ply and resulting in accidents .Charging the innocent drivers ,or youth as inexperience is meaningless.These are not accidents .Planned murders.Murderer is none other than the GOVT
1.Mainly accidents cause due to non-compliance of traffic rules.
2. Enough traffic police are not posted on duty which is a failure of our government.
3. Public should be cautious to use the foot-over bridges, or subways where ever available. Should not cross the roads in hurry.
4. Drunken drivers are also responsible for the increased rate of accidents, which is to be taken seriously by the police department.
5. One way traffic must be implemented as far as possible to avoid risk of accidents.
6. With due respect to Mr. Vasudevan, I do not agree with his comments " Murderer is none other than the Government.
7. The issue of traffic can be better controlled, with proper plans and project by providing traffic signals and traffic police at more places to safeguard the interest of the people.
With best wishes
Myth is the greatest human weaknes.
The running commentary is given daily how many deaths are happened that day.Without making infrastructure we are allowed to drive on the roads.There is a govt and a department to streamline the traffic and protect people .If it is a ae then you call it as accident .If it is regular in nature..?Though you accept some aspects of the govt are some reasons you hesitate to name the got responsible.It is a good feeling of you but not correct.
Accidents are mainly due to the carelessness of the people.The only thing everyman's mind is to reach the place quickly.He is not understanding that he can start early reach safely. The second reason is due to drunken drive.In most of highways in tamilnadu TASMAC is opened for 24 hours which eases the driver to take liqours.The people have to follow the traffic rules aatleast for theirr safetiness..
START EARLY , DRIVE SLOWLY, REACH SAFELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love makes Lyf Beutiful...