You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Functions and Festivals

Mean the festivals

thoughts about festivals,
    1.you know one thing festivals can not be daily because thats not the festivals thats the first meaning less of life.
    2.festivals should be but it should make gap between festival to festivals thats the mater.
    know thoughts of truth
    kamal
    Many ignores the festivals. They feel that festivals are useless and waste of time and money. These are actually a break to your regular routine. There should be some enjoyable sessions between your regular acts. Otherwise life would be monotonous. One should think this and design their way of living.

All the best.
    V.Nelson

Festivals energise our life. It spreads happiness .They make men collective .So it is to be welcome .but we should be selective to the festivals . Which festival make us feel oneness of mankind without barriers of caste ,religion ,language ,nation ,race etc.If the festival make my neighbor jealous to me ,if it mocks others by my wealth ,if it is apart from reasoning it should be changed .We may sure of the rituals of the past would have a reason for that period of the festival's origination ;but by now it loose meanings .So we should be bold enough to take a decision matching to the present times. Thus the leaders set a new path to be followed . So let us decide on festivals that helps to the improvement to be celebrated. and avoid those drew us backwardly

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.