You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm ashwin

Hi,

I'm new to this website. It will be great if anyone provides e details on what should be done in this website.
    Hi Ashwin,

I welcome you first of all on every members behalf. First upload your original photo. You will be given 50 points for that. You might have read the FAQ of this site and if not please go through, it should be helpful with your next step in this site. Actually CSR is one of the sister sites of India study channel which is doing great now. Our site is getting more traffic day by day and everyone here wants you to submit more resources and of course the quality is concerned. You will come to know the benefits you are going to enjoy as you go everyday.

Regards,
    V.Nelson

Hi Ashwin,

Welcome to Chennai Spider. As Nelson told you uploaded to original picture. Now try to contribute good resources which good bring more and more traffic to CSR and be active in the site. Post the resources about TamilNadu, especially Chennai. You can tell your friends about CSR and invite them to CSR.

Happy posting!!!

welcome to chennai spider. This site is very much helpful to show our real talents and gain some thing based on our talents. As my previous responders replied the necessary details to you. Read the guidelines to know more about this site. All the best.
    With Thanx & Regards...
    Darshika.

Hello Mr.Ashwin,

We welcome you to the world of Chennai Spider(CSR). Here you can be the part of the site in various coordinations and also can be benefitted with the following:

- Your contributions in the site will be reviewed and given good Cash Credits based upon the quality and contribution towards CSR from your side.

- You can benefit yourself with Adsense earnings too. After you contribute to CSR, you get doubly benefitted. Firstly you will be credited with cash from the site itself and secondly if you are able to get Google Adsense, then you can earn in terms of clicks too generated from the site.

- You get good points and ranking based on your overall contribution within the site every week.

So why waiting, start your contributions in CSR today itself.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

நானும் வருகென் அழைக்கிறேன் ! (Hello ! Masterji! put two points )

Only one ! o.k.

Hi Vasudevan,

You like tamil our mother tongue very much. But if you write in Tamil our CSR will not get much traffic in net. because the site is registered in English. so try to give the translation also if you write in Tamil.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.