You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Students of India are really showing interest in Politics?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Students of India are really showing interest in Politics?'.

Yes, Students of today India are really intrested in Politics even if they don't want to participate in it. These young citizens think about the nation which has caught up in hands of few bad politicians who see for their own sake and not for nation's welfare.It is impossible to get rid all of them but we can Make them good with some restrictions.

Hence being a student I will promise to make a better India with better politicians.

Jai Hind
    Hi,

This is a nice post. To tell about today's students they are definitely not interested in politics because they know about politics

It is a very good effort . I welcome u with pleasure . I differ with Ashwin .Students are not interested in politics because they DON'T know about the politics. Majority of the people think that politics is of parties . But I think it is of policies . So let we start to analyse the policies of parties and then their original history .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.