You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

How to ADD pictures

hi forum,

Tell me how can I add images form websties to my resources other downloading the pictures and uploading it.
    Hi,

There are methods to add images to your resources through external links. But we are not allowing that. The only way to add images to your post is by uploading it and giving link to your uploaded photo. I would like to tell few things regarding the resource that you have posted. Please do not use capital letters for the sub titles inside the resource. Use some of the good attractive keywords inside the resource and bold them. You can use keywords like

Shopping place in Chennai
    Most crowded place in Chennai
    T nagar shopping places
    Reach T nagar
    T nagar Ranganathan street
    Saravana stores in T nagar

These are the keywords that are mostly used in the Google search. So it adds beauty to your resource if you use these keywords. Moreover this brings more traffic to your resource. I can explain you in detail if you come in Gtalk. I have already sent you a request. Accept the request and come for chat in Gtalk so that I can explain things to you.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.