You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Suggestion for improving participation.

instead of current partnership program can all members be given certain sum of fixed payment based on point wise slab. For example Rs. 150 for every 1000 points made by the member. This will increase member participation automatically as each member will know how much he is going to get for his contributions here.
    Ya. I second your proposal. This is a wonderful idea to get active members in this site. I even suggest that the amount could be still raised as 150 to 1000 is not so encouraging.

I would like to given one suggestion. CSR must think of paying out amount minimum of Rs.250/- instead of Rs.1000/-. I hope this will encourage members and attract new members to CSR to contribute well.

Thanks for seconding the suggestions both of you hope it is implemented soon.

Not only money & points should be the criteria. There should be some sort of flow of (decent) suggestions & views for development of society as a whole and this has to be arranged / referred in such a way to get published in local issues "____ times" etc. / leading dailies if found extraordinarily good.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.