You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Back Again

Dear friends,

I am your old friend back again to CSR.My absence from you was due to the fault in my system,now i will be with you as before.

Ever Yours,
    Ramesh Babu
    Hi Ramesh babu,

Welcome back to CSR. Hope to see your contributions again.

regards
    vasumathi

Hello Mr.Ramesh,

Welcome back again to Chennai Spider!! You were one of our prime contributor in CSR. Your presence will be felicilated and will be given a good response based on your activity you do for this site.

Well for now, welcome back again and we wish you to have a bigger time later in future along with us in Chennai Spider.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Hai Vasumathi and Chatterjee,

Thank you for your wishes and i am really happy to meet you all again in this Chennai Spider.

Let us share and enjoy our valuable time and thoughts.

Ever yours,
    Ramesh Babu

Hi Ramesh.. Back again.. I am also not at all active here for many days. Today i am active here. I know you are a great contributor to chennai spider. Continue it again.
    With Thanx & Regards...
    Darshika.

Hi sir..Welcome back to CSR. Keep posting and help our site to grow well.

Hai Bagavathy and Nelson,

Thank you for your warm welcome.Let us all contribute our resources to this site and help each other by exchanging our knowledge.Hope the Editors and the Webmasters will co-operate with the members by speeding their work in this site.

Ever yours,
    Ramesh Babu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.