You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Forum Q & A

help me to know about ranking of each member
    Hello siyaram,

Please be clear on what you are asking. And moreover you are not even responding to the mails that i send you. You are making certain mistakes in the post that you make. Those mistakes are common. But it will be fine if you understand the guidelines and respond to the mails.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Pardon, I will see your mails and respond you

Hello Mr.Siyaram,

The ranking system in Chennai Spider is quite unique but it implies to ISC as well to other spider sites also. Here is how it is evaluated:

- Ranks does not depend on how much total points you have earned or how much Cash Credits you have achieved.
    - Ranks are evaluated on the basis of how much you have remained active in the sites and in short, your contribution to the particular site.
    - Ranks are given based on the recent activities you have done in the last seven days and not on your activities of last 30 days or 1 year period of time.

Hope that it has cleared out your doubts. So why waiting, post contents in CSR and become the topper in the site.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.