You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Answer me soon

Yesterday I was a gold member and today I am dropped to silver. This is not fair at all. What is the reason?.
    hi Nelson,

This is because u would have just crossed out 500 points to become a gold member. But after views of csr forum some of your resources would be cancelled and so you would be dropped to silver.

But , try out , you can reach it very easily.

All The BEst

hi Nelson,

This is because when you post your resource, pictures etc. the points are allocated automatically. When it is reviewed, you points are allotted according to your resource. That is the reason.

Post good content resource so that you can earn points easily and cashcredit too.

Happy posting!!!!

Hello Nelson,

Vasumathi is right. When you post pictures and resource the points are alloted automatically and after the review there are many chances that your post may get deleted or modified.

This issue is because you have posted pictures and gained points and your pictures are deleted so that the points gained are reduced again. This is the reason why there is a change in your points and member level.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.