Guidelines to post Images in Chennai spiderHi,
I would like to make something clear about posting Pictures in ChennaiSpider. The pictures have to be posted in such a way that the Google should recognize those pictures. And I can tell one thing that the Google search does not have any option to index the pictures and the pixels of the images that the members post. So it is necessary that members should follow proper guidelines to post images in ChennaiSpider. The following are the guidelines to be followed here after to post images.
• There should not be any watermark of any other websites in the picture that a member posts.
• The picture that the member posts should be related to Chennai.
• The title should be given differently for each photo.
• The title should be attractive title.
• The description about the photo should be of at least 30 words
• Keywords should be used in the description part and it should not be a copied content.
The Google or any other search engine will index only the description part and the title and not the image or the pixel of the image. Henceforth the above guidelines should be followed. If any of the guidelines is violated then the photo that is posted will not be approved.