You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Guidelines to post Images in Chennai spider

Hi,

I would like to make something clear about posting Pictures in ChennaiSpider. The pictures have to be posted in such a way that the Google should recognize those pictures. And I can tell one thing that the Google search does not have any option to index the pictures and the pixels of the images that the members post. So it is necessary that members should follow proper guidelines to post images in ChennaiSpider. The following are the guidelines to be followed here after to post images.

• There should not be any watermark of any other websites in the picture that a member posts.
    • The picture that the member posts should be related to Chennai.
    • The title should be given differently for each photo.
    • The title should be attractive title.
    • The description about the photo should be of at least 30 words
    • Keywords should be used in the description part and it should not be a copied content.

The Google or any other search engine will index only the description part and the title and not the image or the pixel of the image. Henceforth the above guidelines should be followed. If any of the guidelines is violated then the photo that is posted will not be approved.
    Hello ChennaiSpider Friends!

This is very necessary and welcome thread from the Webmaster. Nevertheless, I would like to point out what are to be done with a practical example. Take the Picture of Spencer Plaza, Chennai for example. What are to be noticed?

• Make sure there is no watermark / date stamp / customized editing in the photo. It should be self-clicked, or at least look like self-clicked. Practical, everyday snaps are preferred to stylized photographs.
  • Description is the magic spell. Here we need to put some keywords just like my Spencer Plaza Chennai and shopping and dating place in Chennai. Make sure you use bold tags for each particular keyword only once, but try to repeat it with the normal typeface as many times as possible.
  • It will be excellent if you can link picture descriptions to resources / business posts / some other sections of ChennaiSpider. I have provided a link there to this resource
  • The title contains the word "picture" which helps faster indexing and better ranking. Also, the description uses the word "Chennai" a number of times, which will be good too.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum