You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Changing of points

Hi
    Recently my points in the resource section has been changed.Previously i have scored 5 points in resource section but now it decreased to 3.why so it happen?
    Hi Feroz,

I think your points first were allotted by the system automatically, when it reviewed your points must have been deducted.

regards

vasumathi

Hello Feroz Khan,

In my opinion, the resources posted are reviewed by the editors soon after posting. Subsequently, the points and cash credites are altered by them depending on the content of the articles, based on the quality and quantity.

You will soon get a reply from one of the editors.

With best wishes,
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Dear Feroz,

Well, you have not clearly mentioned about the status of your resource when you got 5 points and when you got 3 points. If in the new submissions you have got 5 points and subsequently when edited and approved if you get 3 points then, 3 points are final one, as Sushila mam has observed. Also whenever post such forum threads, do not forget to give the link of your post, so that our Webmaster may be in a position to explain you things in a little more better manner.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi,

The response given above gives answer for your doubt. When you are making a new submission then the system automatically allots 5 points for your posts and gradually when the editors edit your posts the actual points that your resource deserves will be given. Please make a focus on the quality of the content that you are posting and plese follow the guidelines properly. To tell about the quantity of the contents that you are posting, the resource with good keywords and of good quality and quantity will be given good points and Cash credits. Focus on posting good quality contents in CSR.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.