You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Lost interest

Why there is no reply from members as well as no feed back from the editor.

???

regards
    vasumathi
    Ya off course the contributors also are too less.

Hi Vasumathi,
    For the last few months I was not handling CSR, well now you can expect my answer from now on. So pls post your questions and doubts so that I can clarify them.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi Rajmi,

Hope to see your posts and threads and more contests also. It makes boring to open this site even there is no reply from the editor and the webmaster also.

NOw I hope you are back so hope to see the changes.

regards

vasumathi

Hi,

Please don't loose your interest. From now on your questions will be answered and the contributions will also be increased. You can see CSR to be very active from now on.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Balasubramanian,

Happy to read your reply. But I felt CSR must need to do something to boost the member to contribute more. I was very much unhappy because even there was no reply from the webmaster/editor of this site.

regards

vasumathi

Hi Vasumathi,

Yes you are right. There has to be some refreshments and good resources to increase the contributions in CSR. Soon you can find some contests too in CSR. From now on this website will be taken care by me and if there is any issues for you you can contact me personally.

Please feel free to bring suggestions also to improve the contributions in CSR.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

HI Balasubramanian,

Thanks for the reply. Happy to know that CSR is going to take care by you. Hope to see new contest so that the members also like to participate the contest and also like to contribute their views also.

Kindly look in to my posting about the cashcredit deduction and points. I would like to know the reason.

regards

vasumathi

Ya.There seems no editors active in this site.My resources have not been reviewed so far.I request all the editors to be active and help improving the site growth.Otherwise its going to face a big problem in the future.So please review all the articles then and there.

Hai Vasumathi,
    Most of us were compelled to take rest just because of the Editors and by the Webmasters. They are very keen only with the parent site and most of the other sites are getting step-motherly treatment. But at the same time if the article or resources were posted by editors then it gets VIP treatment. Hope this is not good for the future of this site.

Hope at least hereafter such complaints will not arise.
    Ever friendly,
    Ramesh Babu

Will you re edit our rejected resources after our re edition ? My Cpi m is re edited as COMMUNIST PARTY OF INDIA (MARXIST ) .
    Please go through
    Friendly
    M.Vasudevan

Hai Vasudevan,

Please put your request in a separate thread so that it may attract the attention of the concerned Editor.

Ever yours,
    Ramesh Babu.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.