You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

In anticipation

I would like to give my suggestions and views here. For the past some days I think that CSR has become miser in alloting points as it used to do before. In picture section also they are giving in think just 2 points. I posted one receipe in the receipe section also. I don't know why you are not rewarding much (points and cash credit.).

I know CSR is just coming up like other sites, but I think you can atleast give good points, cash credit also you can increase because it boosts us to write and post.

regards

vasumathi
    Hi Vasumathi,
    with regard to pictures section, I have to tell you this, that there was a bug in the point allocation of that section. We allocate only 2 points on approval but when the total got calculated it went to 5 points so now that bug is corrected.

With regard to other questions of yours let me check your posts and will give you the right answer.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

HI Rajmi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. YOu have cleared my doubts. I posted many pictures in this pictures section you can see. I posted the pictures drawn by my son also.

regards

vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.