You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for July 2010

We have got good response by the announcement Become partner of Chennaispider and many members participated and contributed actively, though some more participation was expected seeing the number of members and activity at its partner site Tamilspider.

As per our announcement for this month the points from 21st June to 31st July has been considered. The revenue for this month is 11.84$ though not as per expectation but it is sure that it will increase in coming month. The partners for this month are

1. vasumathi 10% = 55.00 Rs
    2. M 9% = 50.00 Rs
    3. Sushila 8% = 44.00 Rs
    4. N K Ravishankara = 7% = 39.00 Rs
    5. Suresh Kumar R = 6% = 33.00 Rs
    6. Kumaraditya Sarkar = 5% = 28.00 Rs
    7. Meenatchi Anandkumar = 4% = 22.00 Rs
    8. Hema.k = 3% = 17.00 Rs
    9. Satishkumar = 2% = 11.00 Rs
    10. Latha Jayaprakash = 1% = 6.00 Rs

Congratulations to all partners. Expecting some more activity in coming months.
    Hello Sanjeev Sir!

Thanks for taking the labour for announcing the revenue share for July 2010 in ChennaiSpider. I had hardly dreamt of getting my name enlisted here for the shareholders, so was really surprised to see my name in the list. Nevertheless, as you have rightly pointed out, the activity of ChennaiSpider looks a dwarf when compared to TamilSpider. Indeed, it needs much improvement, and we the members have to come forward for its betterment. We have to keep in mind that enhancing the site will mean better revenues for the next month, of which the top ten members will get a diminishing rate of share.

I once again thank the webmaster for providing me with five percent of the revenue for July 2010.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Dr. Sanjeev Sir,

It is a great honour to be a parter of the Chennai Spider.
    Thank you very much for the encouraging news which will, no doubt, uplift the spirit of members and in turn, increase in the revenue of CSR.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Dear all partners,

Well, at first my congratulations to you all. It is indeed a matter to be proud to be a partner of a website like Chennaispider. I look forward to all our partners to contribute more and get more share in the monthly revenue.

Thanks to Dr.Sanjeev and Mr.Shankar Ganesh for sharing the revenue and the info.

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.