You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Friendship Day August 1

Hi friends,

Happy friendship Day to all!!!!

I would like to share my view with you on this friendship day. Do you know the hardest thing in the world to explain is friendship. Friendship is not something you can learn in school. If you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you did not learn anything.

Friends, I would like to share the quotes on friendship also with you all.

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend - Abraham Lincoin

Friends are the sunshine of life.

You friends is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.

Regards,

vasumathi
    Happy Posting!!!!
    Hello Madam!

Thanks for wishing us all. Happy Friendship Day to you too! Wish you an enjoyable time ahead.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi Mr.Kumaraditya,

Thanks a lot!!!! Keep posting to bring CSR to topmost level.

regards

vasumathi

Hi, mam, My belated Friendship day wishes to you. You know there is a song in Tamil "மூழ்காத ஷிப் பே பிரெண்ட்ஷிப் தான்" meaning Friendship is the only ship which does not sink. This day I wish to call upon my old friends who have forgotten me by any means to join hands with me and let us make the world a great place to live. Also we have lots of good friendship stories in our literature for example Kopperunchozhan [கோப்பெருஞ்சோழன்] and Pisirandhayaar [பிசிராந்தையார்][my dear friend Kumaraditya is watching to make a resource on the topic, beware!] which have shown the minute details on friendship. So its not new and we should not be taken by surprise on such sudden advent of Friendship Day at global level.
    My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

HI Satish,

Thank you. I am so happy to see your post and giving examples of Kopperunchozhan and Pisirandhayaar. I am highly delighted to read this because after a long time I am recollecting these names from our history.

Like to read and see your responses and also don't forget to give examples about the forgotten things now.

regards

vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.