You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Restricted

Hi webmaster,

Why I am restricted to use the pictures section. I tried toupload a picture, but it the page goes to restricted area.

May I know the reason?

regards

vasumathi
    Dear Webmaster,

Well, I expect you to kindly respond to this thread as you may be in a position to know what is the reason behind it. Vasumathi mam is also the top contributor in CSR and I am eagerly expeccting the reasons behind such restrictions imposed on senior members. Thanks in advance.

Regards - Lakshmi S

HI satish,

Thanks for supporting me. The problem is now solved but automatically. I continuously tried and posted it. I am very much disappointed that webmaster did not respond for the post.

Regards

vasumathi.

Hello Vasumathi
    The webmaster Shankar is out of station and unfortunately I saw this forum just now. Being one of the senior most member I respect your feelings, but as I am looking towards many sites I will request you to bear with us. I think you might have logged out or there would have been some temporary problem in the site, because your permission to any section was never restricted.

Seeking for cooperation and contribution.
    Thanks

Webmaster
    Dr Sanjeev (Sandy)

Hi Dr.Sanjeev,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. As I already told the problem was solved automatically. But I was little bit disappointed that there was no reply from the webmaster because I addressed to him. I can understand the situation of yours and the webmaster shankar.I will always give me cooperation and my contribution to CSR.

Regards

vasumathi

Hi,
    I beleive when you were facing the upload problem, our site admin was correcting the bug that was there in that section. But as it is solved automatically, I am sure you will be able to post more photos.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.