You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

My Points in Chennai Spider

:)
    Hi Madama,

The reason for the reduction in your points is, the reduction in the points given for the pictures you have posted.

When you are posting picture, the automated points 5 will be given and when the picture is approved, then the permanent points given for every picture will be reduced to 2.

One more reason is, the points given for your Real profile photo 50 has been reduced as your profile has object picture.

Thank you for being active with Chennaispider.

R. Shankar Ganesh

Thank you. And by the way there are few more pictures with watermarks on and it is my website. You can delete the rest of the posts and I am doing my best to delete once I can. I recently noticed that you TOS tells that the AdSense will be associated only for a year from the date of post. So I am removing my AdSense from here and Chennai Spider can take the full benefit of it from now on!

Good Luck

Madama

great
    regards
    salman
    askithow

Dear Webmaster,

Well, I don't know whats happening in this thread.

1. Thread without any content with a smiley?
    2. Webmaster's lengthy but good explanation?
    3. Author's withdrawal of Adsense association in CSR?
    4. Another member appreciating the act?

Please tell me whats happening here. Why the thread was not locked soon after the author's remarks to the Webmaster's reply or why the Webmaster did not responded here?

Please do the needful.

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.