You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai Events

Consumer Awareness

It is sad to note that Consumer Awareness in Tamilnadu is not upto the mark. Many consumers are unaware of the fact that they can get their grievances pertaining to BSNL,Post office etc., redressed through the websites of the concerned department. RTI is a powerful and effective weapon to redress your grievances. I am prepared to assist any one. My mail id is vtvenkataram@gmail.com
    Dear Mr.Venkataram,

Well, first of all hats off to you for your public concern. Yes, you are right that RTI is a powerful Tool to sort out our grievances with State / Central Government Departments and Public Sector Units. I am also happy that you have given your e-mail id here to other members who wants assistance.

But, I wish to tell an important thing here, if you provide your e-mail id in a public forum like this, then there is a danger that some unwanted programs called malwares can pick your email id and starts sending unwanted spam messages and therefore, it is better ask other members to contact you through the message box available in their profile page rather than publicizing your e-mail id which may have ill effects.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

HI Mr. Venkataram,

I am happy to note that you voluntarily offered your email id for whom needs your assistance. It is a great move from your part. I also agree with Mr. Satishkumar, giving your id in a public forum may cause you problems.

It is great to know you through this site.

regards
    vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.