You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introducing Myself in Chennai Spider

Hello to all Members/Webmaster

Myself, Sashwato Chatterjee from Ahmedabad, Gujarat expresses my pleasure to join this wonderful site. I am currently studying in Class 10th in CBSE Board. I would like to contribute in Chennai Spider and try to bring it to new heights among other spider sites.

I expresses my heartiest thanks to all the Webmasters of the site for giving me the membership to the site and also providing me an opportunity to work under your leadership.

It a great feeling to get bonded with such a great Spider site of ISC.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee
    (Gold Member and Editor in ISC)
    Hi Sashwatho,

Hearty welcome to Chennaispider.

R. Shankar Ganesh

Hi Sashwatho,

Welcome to CSR. My heartiest welcome to this site. Like to see your posts here also and wish you all the best.

regards

vasumathi

Hello and Welcome to Chennai Spider!
    Madama

My dear Sashwato!

Well, a Happy Hearty Welcome and Greetings on joining CSR. I know that you are a capable person and please go through all the sections of CSR and make yourself comfortable first and then start contributing and of course, please do not forget to concentrate on your studies. CSR wishes you a great journey ahead in your life as well as studies.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.