You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: What do you think of the weather in Chennai?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What do you think of the weather in Chennai?'.
    In Chennai Always Very Hot. Its Shouldn't Recoganise To Decrease The Temperature 38DC To 42DC.

Now Past One Week Chennai Is To Cool.Like Winter Climate.

Daily Raining Is Better To Jill In Chennai Pepole's.

Hi,

There is only one climatic condition in Chennai: Hot, Hotter and Hottest. This is not a joke ask Geologists they will also confirm the same. I don't know where the Chennai's climate will end up in the next five years. Book some coolest plots nearer to some remote location which may save you from Chennai's Hot irritation.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi, Satishkumar,

Why are you fed up of Chennai's climate. It is not hot, hotter and hottest throughout the year as you claim.

Only in Summer season i.e. March - May, the temperature soars more than 40 degree C.

In June - August, it is monsoon, and rains with mild to heavy winds, the temperature comes down. Sept. - November -post monsoon will also be with mild winds become a little cooler.

December - February - Winter creeps in and the city experience the coolest temperature of around 20 degree C. Cyclones of Bay of Bengal
    hits Chennai occasionally during November - December.

December - March is the best period to visit Chennai for all sorts of tourist activists.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Hi, Mam, it is nice to read but in reality in happens for a few days only so the overall performance is hot, hotter, hottest. Thank you.
    Regards - Lakshmi S

It seems first impression remains as the best impression.

Heated arguments will make the situation hotter and hottest. So, let us cool ourselves by going to the beaches and enjoy the cool breeze -some of the precious nature's gifts in Chennai.

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Ya, I agree, tell me when you are visiting Chennai?

Regards,

Regards - Lakshmi S

I am afraid the topic is getting diverted.Its hot really!!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.