You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Is Chennai a good place to raise kids?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Is Chennai a good place to raise kids?'.
    Why not? Chennai is of course is a good place to raise kids.

It is a peaceful state compared to other states of India, and good schools are available for the kids. Entertainment facilities in Chennai, particularly for kids is superb.

Temples, beaches, baby care centers, pre-schools, summer camps, dance and music schools, cultural programs for kids happening in and around the city are few to name in favour of the city.

Chennai is one of the best and safe places in the country to raise kids.

With best wishes
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Yes. of course. Chennai is a good place to raise kids. I love chennai. I was born and brought up only there. I will not say that is the only place to raise kids in a good way. It is very much safer than other states.

In chennai you can easily learn the bharathanatyam, vocal (Karnatic)etc.also the opportunities for jobs are also now flourishing.

regards

vasumathi.

I think you should consult a child psychologist before taking up your decision.It depends on the environment that helps in bringing up your child .Chennai is not the only city which has good schools and best entertainment centers.Parents should consider the peaceful environment also.I think you should decide now.You should be knowing about your environment.

Best wishes.

With regards,
    V.Nelson

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.