You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Have you watched Madharasapattinam

Hi Chennaities,

Have you watched Madharasapattinam movie?

How was old Chennai?
    Yeap, I watched Madharasa Patinam on the Second Day itself. The movie was really well screenplayed and excellent Script writting.

The Old chennai was too good. The story was carried away very well.

The movie gave both the feel of Patriotism and Love. Amazing movie after a long time. I rate 4.5/5 .

I feel like want to watch once more.

Hi,
    Its Every Tamilan Must Watch The Movie Madharasapatinam.
    This Film Is Very Amazing And Arya Acting very Terriable.
    He's Acting Is Developed in Upcoming Movies.
    Old Chennai Is Evergreen To look Very Attractive.
    Music ANd Songs To Bee Good.
    Every One Must See This Movie.

I too watched the film. It was too good. I cann't even compare the Old Koovam with new one. Hope the new pet project of Stalin will change the face of new Koovam

Dear Suresh,

Well, I am yet to watch the movie Madarasapattinam and I love to see Arya's acting. After seeing your reactions, I have decided to book for the movie at the earliest. I think Arya's best part is yet to come and hope someday some director will utilize capabalities and we will have a super star in the tamil cinema stardom.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi everyone,first of all hats off to Vijay sir for his fantastic work done in madharasaptinam.He should have been very confident to do a script like this.I have no words to price him.I felt like the time went 70 years back when I was in theatre.Speaking about aarya,he looked like a real hero.After seeing the film I felt like a man should of his weight and his height.He is perfect in that film and impact the film made on me lasted for a week to get over.Amy Jackson was gorgeous and talented as well in that film.The love blossoms between aarya and amy was wonderful.I wish to see the film once again.

Oscar winning ....that ship skips my memory ...and lagaan and barathi raja's..karthick+ranjidha... these films shadows madarasa ..but for a noble cause.Nowadays people are saying in frustration that the whitish could have rule till now ..if they see Madarasa .. they could realise what were the British .Amy loves Arya without a valid background ..just it needed for the story .filming 3G's .wonderful .And after independece , a washerman earn money to have a trust to do many good things ..there we can assure it is a tamil cinema..

Hi,

I enjoyed the movie very much. First of all thanks for bringing up this post. It is very great to see the move. The cenimetography as excellent and the acting of the actors was also very good. It is necessary that all the people should go and visit the movie atleast once. But please watch it in theaters. And to tell about the beauty queen, i was taken away by the beauty of Amy Jackson. The love that was created between Amy Jackson and Aarya was excellent. It is actually very tough to show the Madras city 70 years back and moreover it was also very good to see. Previously this was showed in the movie Varanam aairam.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.