You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Am basically from Chennai working in Saudi Arabia

Great to come-in Chennaispider.
    Anyone need support about Saudi Arabia kindly contact me.
    I am a good listener & give good solutions.
    Anybody can contact me for anything.
    ANbudan, Raju < rajoo_r1@yahoo.com >
    HI

Welcome to chennai Spider. It is so nice to know that your a good listener and like to give your suggestion. once again welcome to CSR.

Like to see your posting.

Happy Posting!!!!

with regards

vasumathi

What a speedy response . . . . I like it . . . . Rgds / Raju

Hi Raju,

Thanks for your comment. CSR will be in full speed if you post good contents and news.

Keep posting.

regards
    vasumathi

Now am in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Looking for a sharing Accommodation with particularly South Indians & it is really good with Tamilian(s).I need a clean & neat single Room is also sufficient. If anyone help me indeed, I shall be thankful as i heard many people from Chennai here in Dammam. I can share with a decent family too as a Paying guest. Anbudan / Raju < rajoo_r1@yahoo.com > Mobile Number in Dammam 0507552450. Just a Request only and not compulsory.

Hello Raju,

I have great pleasure in welcoming you to Chennai Spider.

Your opening remarks on yourself is indeed great! The very thought of extending support to others is great and that too when it comes from the bottom of your heart to strangers is appreciated.

I wish I were in Saudi Arabia to share my accommodation with you to ease you problems. But bad luck. What to do?

I can only pray to God to give you a good sharing accommodation.

With best wishes,
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Wow . . . . really many thanks for your prayers, this is our Culture as if we cannot help, we will always pray for good for others even we dont know. Great and once again thanks for all. Kindly try to post info always. ANbudan, Raju

Hi Raju,

Hearty Welcome to ChennaiSpider.com. I have seen that in your thread and responses you have shared your email id which is not good. Some of the programs that are active in internet will pick your id and will start spamming it so it is better to hide your email id in public forum like this. However you are free to submit your email to anyone through personal message or to their email.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

I had recently the site www.donatelifeindia.com and i registered.
    This site belongs to Organ Donor(s) after death. Hence i request you all to visit and if REALLY interested, please register and tell to your friends and relations. Anbudan, Raju

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.