You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Is the spider is only regarding chennai ?

Is the Chennai Spider only concerned about chennai or the whole of Tamil Nadu ?
    Hi Diwya,

A warm welcome to Chennai spider. Even though Chennai spider is about Chennai, the CSR(Chennaispider) members can participate with the details about Tamilnadu in the sections of CSR.

Let me give you some example sections for that. In the Resources section, TV serials,book reviews, product reviews, Movie personalities, Political parties and Sports section etc.,

For more details and tips to contribute with CSR, you can contact me through my gmail id, shagesh@

R. Shankar Ganesh

Thank you for your quick response sir ..

Though I know copied content is not allowed , I thought I could take content from the Official Business home page... But my post is put to pending... So I came to know that we should not take content even from appropriate home page...So I edited but dont know to whom and how to intimate.

Please Guide me ...

Thanks in Advance

I will take this Forum response as intimation. Please check your profile page and check for new messages from CSR admin and other members. It can get you know about the mistakes or the nice things you are doing with CSR.
    R. Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.