You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Extremely Happy to announce

Hi friends,

I am extremely happy that to become a Gold Member of Chennai Spider. Today I reached the Gold Member Level.

I joined here February 2010, because of my laziness i didnot contribute much in Chennai Spider.

My aim will be now next level of membership Diamond.

regards

vasumathi
    Hi..

Congratulations. Hope you will reach Diamond level very soon

Hello Vasumathi,

My heartiest congratulations to you on your reaching Gold level in CSR.

Take it seriously and contribute more with passion and you will definitely reach the level of Diamond soon.

Get rid of your laziness and just aim high to reach your goal.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Congratulations Vasumathi Madam. Wish you all the best to reach your next milestone soon.

Hello Vasumathi Madam!

My whole-hearted congratulations for becoming a gold member here in ChennaiSpider. You have been contributing wonderfully in TamilSpider as well and it is not an easy task to get a gold membership in a regional site, more so when the concerned person contributes in more than one websites.

I congratulate you once again. Keep up with this tempo of quality contributions and I am foreseeing that your wish fulfilment of becoming a diamond member is not waiting too far away.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi Mam,

My Congratulations for becoming a GOLD member here. All the best to you.

Regards - Lakshmi S

HI,

Thanks to all CSR member who wished me on becoming a GOLD member with a request please contribute more and more. I would like to see all your postings.

Happy Posting!!!

Keep Posting!!!!

regards

vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.