You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello Friends

Hai, I am Hemaram-a house wife and mother of two.I am thankful to Chennai Spider for providing a platform for information as well as part time activity.I was searching a lot in the net about Chennai, as I am originally from Kerala.It's a great idea to share our knowledge and get paid for it.
    With thanks
    Hemaram
    Hi Hema,

Welcome to Chennai Spider (CSR).

Yes, it is true you are in a good site which gives you the information about chennai. It is very glad to know about that you are from Kerala.You can share your special Kerala receipe in resources section fromwhere you can earn.

Happy Posting!!!!

regards

vasumathi

Hi Vasumathi,
    Thank you for your welcome. Iam new to this site . Kindly point out if any fault in my postings. As you are a golden member you have more experience and i need your advice. As of the recipe, I am not a good cook, but I read of lot of recepies so that I can share with all.
    Thank you
    Hema

Hi Hema madam,

Hearty welcome to Chennaispider. Chennaispider can give you more informations about Chennai and at the same time, you can make money by posting articles in the resource section, posting business like shops in the Business directory section, by answering with quality in the Ask about Chennai of Forum section etc.,

You can ping me anytime to ask about Chennaispider through Gtalk and my id is, shagesh@gmail.com

R. Shankar Ganesh

Great Hema,

Bascially am from Chennai working in Saudi Arabia. Keep in touch as w can exchange our views, if any. rajoo_r1@yahoo.com

Anbudan,
    Raju

Hello Hema,

A warm welcome to Chennai Spider, (CSR)a sister site of the giant India Study Channal.

CSR is no doubt a good platform for any body irrespective of their age, education and experience of writing articles, etc. It is a great platform for everybody in the aspect of learn and earn, earn and lean policy.

The great advantage of being with CSR, is there are less members, and the existing members are well-taken care of.

The webmaster of this CSR is very smart and always comes forward to guide and help the members in the right path. He has given you the forward path, which you read carefully and start your activities.

Initially, the earning may look like peanuts for us, but the satisfaction we get will give the immense pleasure.

Join hands with CSR and growing along with its progress is a real pleasure.

My best wishes to you.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.