You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Experience

HI friends,

We all get some experience daily either good or bad. Share the experience which you will never forget.

regards

vasumathi
    Hello vasumathi!!

Nice post to get others experience.I would like to share my experience which I had today.Sunday morning I went to cut my hair and my mom asked me to get chicken.After my hair cut I was walking on the road to get chicken.I am almost got hit by a car which crossed me suddenly.I was shocked and turned back to see who the idiot is.

I was surprised.It was my uncle from Singapore.That Sunday went very well for me with my uncle.
    `

HI Nelson,

Good to see your reply. This one is an incident. I asked about the experience which you will never forget in your life.

regards

vasumathi

It was in 1973. I was studying s.s.l.c. I went with my friends to see the picture Rickshakaran at villianur,nearest small town .we were absent to the evening session of the school.On reaching the theatre we came to know there is no matinee show from that day onwards .So we were returning .Where would we go ?To the class ?No.To our homes ? Can't. So we stopped at Sankaraparani river .My friends knew swimming.They swam .They called me .No .Gradually i lost my firmness and seeing their enjoyment I got into water . For sometime I was very careful.They encouraged me and subsequently I went further and alas! I was drowning.I cried .They are laughing as they say He is acting .He knows swimming.I lost my hope .At that time my friend Panneerselvam understood the position and came to me and caught hold my hair ;pulled to bank of the river .
    It was a unforgettable experience .Whenever I see Rickshakaran cinema or songs of that picture in T.V. I recollect these dreadful experience of class cut and swimming.

HI Vasudevan,

Thanks for sharing your experience. You must have learnt from this experience we should not do anything on which we were not sure to get out of it.

One day I was attending a morning class by my HOD. I was very reluctant to listen her class since her subject algorithm was very dry and vague. Unfortunately I had forgot to keep my mobile in silent mode. So I was caught badly when my mobile started screaming. My HOD thought that the show was done deliberately and I was warned calling to her room. That was really a bad impression on me and I could never forget for my lifetime.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.