You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

This is Kumaraditya from West Bengal!

Hello Everyone!

This is Kumaraditya Sarkar from Kolkata, West Bengal, looking forward for some contributions in this wonderful site.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hi Kumaraditya,

Warm welcome to Chennaispider. I expect good contribution from your side in Chennaispider.

R. Shankar Ganesh

Hello Mr. Shankar Ganesh!

It is of course a great honour to receive the first welcome message from none other than the webmaster himself! Indeed, I will try my level best to keep contributing quality posts and meet your expectations. Besides, this will not only enhance the quality of the website, but as par the announcement of profit sharing done by you, will also help my wallet a little bit heavier!

Thanks once again for such a prompt response to my self introduction thread.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Dear Mr.Kumaraditya Sarkar,

Well, Hearty Welcome to you to the hot city Chennai from Kolkata. I hope with your usual contributions, you will bring laurels and cash credits to your account. All the best.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hello,Kumaraditya Sarkar,

Welcome to Chennai Spider. You are a well-known person in ISC.

You have won a lot of awards for competition entries. CSR must be proud to have you in their net.

Come on, spread your webs from Chennai to Kolkata and make the Chennai Spider proud of your association with us.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Hello friends,
    This is hemaram joining you in the web.As a housewife and mother of two, I was searching for home jobs in the net for sometime. Thank you for this wonderful idea of adsense.I think now I can use my spare time usefully. Also I can have lot of information about Chennai as I am from Kerala originally.
    With thanks
    Hemaram

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.