You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss - Abdul Kalam's absense for World Tamil Conference

We all know that the World Tamil Conference has started at Coimbatore. This is the ninth tamil conference being held. and it is held from 23rd June,2010 to 27th June,2010. Each conference is attended by Tamil diplomats all around the World.

What do you say about the famous scientist and former president Dr. Abdul Kalam in not attending the function? He is a Tamil lover and wrote many articles in Tamil. Please tell us your opinions about this.
    Yes, I have come to know that Mr. Kalam will not be there in the Tamil Conference from 23rd June,2010 to 27th June,2010. This is shameful, but I regret I do not know the exact details. I will love to know more regarding this subject through this discussion.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

It is really unfortunate. Dr. Kalaam is pearl of our state (Tamil nadu). Really he is a living genius, no words are available to describe about his noble activities, but really we all miss him in this great event. It is the great drawback of this function. This function missed a living legend. There is no substitute can refill his place in this event.
    With Thanx & Regards...
    Darshika.

He may have been approached and his time schedule we don't know .But to feel his absence is needless. We do not know that any thinking was behind for his absence .If he is purposefully avoided it would have certainly been brought to the press.So such a thing should not be discussed in open as it would em brass both the organizers of the big event and Dr.Abdul Kalam himself as he was the first citizen of India.

I don't know whether he was busy or not. But he should have felt sorry for not being turned up to the conference. Being a tamilan he must have realized the importance.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.