You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

What a Strange but unknown fact !

Dear Members,

Well, yesterday, I got an SMS from one of my dearest friends, which read as follows: AVADI is a place in Chennai. But it is not a proper noun but it is an acronym for Armed Vehicles and Ammunition Depot of India.

Is it not Amazing, Strange and Unknown?

If you have came across any such acronyms in Chennai City, please respond to this thread clearly mentioning about it.
    Hi Satish,

Nice posting. I like to read your posting. Write daily atleast one. I don't know anything related to your thread eventhen i like to respond your thread.

regards

vasumathi

Hi Satish,
    Nice to know about such a thing. Keep posting more such info about Chennai city so that we all will be able to know more of our own Chennai.

Friends if you too come across such things about your city Chennai, do share it with all of us, so that we all could know more about Chennai.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi sathish.What you have posted is really new and informative.Thanks to you for adding new information and keep going.Lets analyze chennai to madharasapatinam.

Regards,
    Nelson.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.