You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Invite your friends and win cash prizes

Hi everyone,

I am happy to introduce the new offer in Chennai spider from today Invite your friends and win cash prizes.

Concept of the offer

The member who refers more friends to contribute in Chennai spider will be given cash prizes. The cash prizes will be as follows,

500 Rs for 25 valid referrals

250 Rs for 15 valid referrals

100 Rs for 5 valid referrals

Conditions to be followed

Only valid referrals will be counted. Fake referrals must not be entertained.

Your referrals will be considered as Valid Referrals only when they are active and must score atleast 100 points within a month time.

If they are not able to score the specified limit, they will not be counted in your Referrals.

This 30 days period will be counted from the Date of Joining of that member.

The postings of the Referrals 100 points must be from Resource, Business Directory, Tourist Places,Forums and Jobs and they count 100% and the postings in the Polls, Classifieds,Photos, Communities and Videos will count only 25% of the points they have scored.

Once the referrals you introduced to Chennai spider reaches the target specified, you will be awarded with any one of Cash credits based on your capabilities .

Note

This is not a contest. The target is fixed. All the members referring the specified number of referrals by following the conditions will be awarded money.

Your suggesstion about this contest are invited as responses of this thread.

All the best.

Shankar Ganesh
    Hi webmaster,

It is a good idea to avoid the fake referrals. But I would like to know are we responsible if they are active? We can refer our friends to join chennai spider but we can't give any guarantee that they will be active.

Can you revise your rule, that even they are not active you award the member some cashcredit to boost them. Hopefully, we will try to invite the friends who will be active in this link.

thanks & regards

vasumathi

Hi Vasumathi,

Members will be given referral bonus for their every referral as usual. This condition is only for the current offer.

R. Shankar Ganesh

Hello Shankar Ganesh,

Thanks for the Posting of contest at Chennai spider , really want to participate in this contest and want to win too. I know you mentioned that this is not a contest. But I will work for that, I have many friendly sites such as orkut, face book, with lots and lots of friends, I will invite them to join this community. Thanks for the contest I will enjoy this contest, side by side me working for the betterment of the site too.

Thank You

Happy Posting

Nothing is Impossible in love life and war

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a ChennaiSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hi RKD,

Nice to see your response. Just inviting your friends and make them to join them this site is not enough to improve chennai spider. Ask them also to share their views and post responses so that we can make chennai spider as a no.1 site. This is just a suggestion.

thanks & regards

vasumathi

Hello, Shankar

You have not mentioned the no. of referrals for the third category of Rs.100/-.

Regards,
    Vandana

Thank you for intimating Vandana,

It is corrected now.

R. Shankar Ganesh

i am new to chennaispider now can anyone access me but should not be girls pls...........

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.