You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self Introduction: RKD

I want to Introduce myself before posting anything in any section.
    Hello Friends,

My name is Ravi kumar dubey. Nickname RKD. I am doing B.Tech from Electrical & Electronics trade from BBDNITM Lucknow, 2008 Batch, my main aim is business and my hobbies are share market trading and net surfing, love to listen English songs, specially fort minor, want to be on the top of this world, short name RKD . Passion is reading business newspaper.

Reason behind Joining this Community :

I am attached to this places and I will love to post content to this website and will enjoy too posting here. I just need your cooperation. Rest leaves it on me.

I will never break the rules and regulations of this website, I am a member of ISC and I know about the rules and regulations. So you need not to worry about that.

I want to earn these things:
    1. Cash Credits
    2. Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing
    3. Increment In member level.

I need support from my seniors. Thank You.

Happy Posting.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a ChennaiSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

HI RKD,

Welcome to Chennai spider. It is very nice to know that you are member of ISC and joined here also. Keep posting good questions and answers in the forum. Like to see your postings.

Once again welcome to Chennai spider.

regards

vasumathi

Hi! RKD!

A warm welcome to you in Chennaispider. Contribute more on Chennai and earn more. Since you are already a member in ISC, I deem fit that no repetition for regulations are required here in the Forum. Thanks for registering yourself with Chennaispider and expect you to be a active and live member. My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.